Meet Our Anesthesiologist
Dr. Iqbal Hussain Biswas is a physician who specializes in Anesthesiology and Pain Management. He is qualified to administer and oversee sedation dentistry:
- Served as the Chief of the Department of Anesthesia at Cambridge Memorial Hospital.
- Adjunct professor at McMaster University in Hamilton
- Sits on the Board of Directors at Cambridge Memorial Hospital
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Member of the Canadian Anesthesiologists’ Society
Dr. Biswas uses intravenous (IV) sedation, which allows him to continuously monitor and adjust the level of sedation.